How to book 1-to-1 speed dates with participants?
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile and connect to your future partners.
1. Online registration (open from December 11, 2017 till February 1, 2018)
I Your company profile
- Create a strong profile (preferably in English, Dutch or French also possible) which will raise your visibility to others
- Make it clear and relevant to the event.
II. Contact details of the person(s) attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- Choose the time slots you can allocate for 1-to-1 meetings
- Participation to the matchmaking is included in the participation fee of the event
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Login at the top of the page using your account and go to the participants list
- You can request appointments with participants marked as 'Available'
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings with the participants/companies you are interested in meeting by viewing the profile and clicking the 'Request meeting' button
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
- You can always check the status of your agenda by logging in to the digital platform
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.